u!magine has undertaken a range of projects over the last few years. Here you can browse the projects and find out more about them and the people involved. We’ve also included links to associated resources - papers, presentations, videos that demonstrate the work that was undertaken.
- Bower, M., Lee, M.J.W., & Dalgarno, B. (2016). Collaborative learning across physical and virtual worlds: Factors supporting and constraining learners in a blended reality environment. British Journal of Educational Technology, doi:10.1111/bjet.12435
- O’Connell, J. (2017). Mastering the art of digital scholarship: from mind to mind. Scan, 35(4), pp. 39-45.
- O’Connell, J. (2017). Mastering the art of digital scholarship: From mind to mind. Scan, 35(4), pp. 39-45. Retrieved from https://heyjude.files.wordpress.com/2006/06/dec-scan-journal-volume-36-issue-4.pdf
- O’Connell, J. (2015). Mastering the art of digital scholarship: from mind to mind. Scan, 35(4), pp. 39-45.
- Adams, P., Farrell, M. Dalgarno, B., & Oczkowski, E. (2017). Household adoption of technology: The case of high-speed broadband. Technology in Society. doi: 10.1016/j.techsoc.2017.03.001
- Gill, L., & Dalgarno, B. (2017). A qualitative analysis of pre-service primary school teachers’ TPACK development over the four years of their teacher preparation program. _Technology, Pedagogy and Education, 27,_1-18. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1475939X.2017.1287124
- Hider, P., Dalgarno, B., Bennett, S., Liu, Y.H., Gerts, C., Daws, C., Spiller, B., Mitchell, P., Parkes, R., & Macaulay, R. (2016). Reindexing a research repository from the ground up: Adding and evaluating quality metadata. Australian Academic & Research Libraries, 47(2), 61-75. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00048623.2016.1204589
- O’Connell, J. (2016). Networked participatory online learning and challenges for academic integrity in higher education. International Journal for Educational Integrity. 12:4, doi:10.1007/s40979-016-0009-7
- Patahuddin, S.M., Lowrie, T. & Dalgarno, B. (2016). Analysing Mathematics teachers’ TPACK through observation of practice. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher, 25(5), 863-872. doi:10.1007/s40299-016-0305-2
- Steffens, K., Bannan, B., Dalgarno, B., Esteve-Gonzalez, V., & Cela-Ranilla, J. (2016). Learning environments. In M. G. Cevera, & J. G. Martinez (Eds.), International Forum on Education and Technology: New Learning Environments From a Transformative Perspective (pp. 165-184). Spain: Wolters Kluwer.