Each School was required to report against these KPIs in 2016. A QLT (Online) academic lead was put in place to work in each of the new Faculties, and provide support though professional learning, regular sharing of practice through this site, a ‘quality check’ process and feedback.
Reaching, and surpassing these standards was a shared responsibility. Heads of School are ultimately responsible for most of the standards, but this is shared with the QLT leads, QA officers and discipline peers for particular standards. And of course, little can be achieved without the efforts of individual academics.
The QLT Key Performance Indicators
- Provide students with Subject Outlines published 14 days prior to commencement of session.
- Subject Interact 2 site landing pages available to students 14 days before start of session.
- Assessment tasks returned to students within 15 working days.
- (Teaching Staff submit) Examination scripts (completed and submitted) to HOS 5 days before required submission to DSA.
- (Teaching Staff submit) Marks and grades (submitted) by deadline set by School Assessment Committee.
- Teaching staff follow Faculty protocols when changes to delivery modes and assessment schedules are required.
- Teaching staff follow Faculty protocols when cancellation of classes is required.
- Provide students with quality assured Subject Outlines.
- Students experience initial quality assured subject Interact 2 site landing pages and basic outline.
- Quality assured examination scripts submitted to DSA.
- Students will experience a subject that provides the opportunity for peer to peer interactions in the online space.
- Students will experience a subject that provides structured opportunity for staff to student interactions in the online space.